The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht
The-Hordies auf Blackhand
FAQ  °  Suchen  °  Mitgliederliste  °  Benutzergruppen  ° Registrieren  °  Profil  °  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  °  Login 

Photoalbum     
"Yeah, ahha, yeah,ahha,ahha... Bad bad boy come with me

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht -> Offtopic
Das Thema drucken | Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
AaaDoostesssam
Meister Peon

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm    Titel: "Yeah, ahha, yeah,ahha,ahha... Bad bad boy come with me Antworten mit Zitat

"Yeah, ahha, yeah,ahha,ahha... Bad bad boy come with me, come with me..."

#fgteeehhjzz
vit51974
Meister Peon

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am    Titel: in the form of compensation for past Antworten mit Zitat

Our panel of judges found Goldcorp guilty of seriously damaging to the health and the quality of life, the quality of environment, and the right to self-determination of the affected indigenous and peasant communities in Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. We also found national,Stella McCartney Bag, regional and local governments in those countries guilty of being complicit and irresponsible for not protecting the rights of those affected by mining. Importantly, we found the Canadian government guilty of supporting and promoting in various ways irresponsible mining investments in Mexico, Central and South America,Miu Miu Totes, among other regions of the world.
Our panel of judges went on to recommend to local groups that they use all peaceful means at their disposal to stop the operations of Goldcorp in their territories. We also called on governments at all levels to ensure compliance with existing national legislation and international agreement,Chloe Handbag, in particular those that guarantee the right to free, prior and informed consent, and respect for and enjoyment of the rights of indigenous peoples,Miu Miu Handbags, their traditions,Stella McCartney Bags, cultures and decision-making processes.
In the case of Goldcorp,Chloe Marcie, we concluded that the corporation owes reparations for damage to the health of the population, the damages to the environment, and to the affected indigenous and peasant communities, in the form of compensation for past, present and future damages to the communities,Stella McCartney Handbag, taking in consideration that environmental contamination is ongoing and can continue still for hundreds of years. Finally,Stella McCartney Bag, we urge the suspension of all Goldcorp mining operations in Mesoamerica and a commitment not repeat the destructive practices that we heard described.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Forendino

Verfasst am: Mo Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am    Titel: Ähnliche Themen

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht -> Offtopic Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum des Forums | Gratis Forum für Ihre Homepage - Forendino.de | Powered by © phpBB Group