The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht
The-Hordies auf Blackhand
FAQ  °  Suchen  °  Mitgliederliste  °  Benutzergruppen  ° Registrieren  °  Profil  °  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  °  Login 

Photoalbum     
the assembly president adjourned the meeting

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht -> Interface
Das Thema drucken | Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
vit51974
Meister Peon

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm    Titel: the assembly president adjourned the meeting Antworten mit Zitat

In May 1960, U.S. Ambassador Henry Cabot Lodge accused the Soviets of espionage, producing before the Security Council a wooden Great Seal of the United States which had been presented by a group of Russian citizens at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow,Moncler Vest. Lodge then extracted a tiny microphone out of the eagle's beak with a pair of tweezers, and said dozens of listening devices had been found in U.S,Moncler Vest. embassies in communist bloc countries. "From what plays were these props taken and when will it open?" the Soviet delegate responded. Earlier that month, the Soviet Union had shot down an American U-2 spy plane over Russia,Moncler Jackets.
Nikita Khrushchev bangs his shoe
In October 1960, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev banged his shoe as he interrupted a Philippine delegate making accusations of Soviet imperialism in Eastern Europe,Moncler Jackets. Khrushchev's granddaughter later recalled the Soviet leader had new tight shoes on, which he had taken off when he took his seat,Moncler Coat. He had started by banging his fists to protest what the Filipino was saying, until his watch fell off. As he went to pick it up, Khrushchev caught sight of his shoes and decided to bang one of them instead. Amid shouting and jeering from Eastern bloc delegates,Moncler Vest, the assembly president adjourned the meeting, banging his gavel so hard it broke.
Related articles:

Her father helps her with school expenses
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vit51974
Meister Peon

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am    Titel: " Paul seethed later. Antworten mit Zitat

Mark Aumann:I know Denny's average finish at Loudon is significantly better than Brad's overall, but Keselowski's past two trips to New Hampshire have resulted in finishes of second and fifth. I think Bad Brad is the real deal here. Of course, you can't predict the unpredictable -- mechanical failures or bad luck -- but I get the feeling he's going to be in the thick of this all the way to Homestead. It's not like Keselowski is coming out of the swamp grass here. That was win No. 4 this season -- and he finished fifth in 2011.
*Behind the Wheel: Keselowksi won rest on Chicagoland laurels
Joe Menzer:I will admit this: I think the situation that Brad's in with Dodge might actually work to his advantage. I'm sure they would have been throwing "everything they had" at this even if the manufacturer wasn't leaving the sport. But now I think that from top to bottom everyone involved in Dodge Motorsports that is upset it's getting out wants to put an exclamation point on it and go out a champion,Miu Miu Purses. They're really motivated.That's a pretty amazing and succinct encapsulation of the kind of confidence possessed by the truly elite — those in whom incredible God-given talent meets constantly diligent preparation. It's also sort of a different take once famously offered by enigmatic Italian soccer player Mario Balotelli, a gifted striker for Manchester City in the English Premier League.
When asked why he doesn't celebrate (or even smile) after scoring goals,Miu Miu Bags, Balotelli said, "When I score, I don't celebrate because I'm only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?" Paul's premise is a bit of a variation on that theme — it's not that there's no joy in scoring, but rather that there's simply no need to bark upon overcoming,Miu Miu Bags, because what's happened is less some amazing feat of conquering than the inevitable sum of a years-long equation. It's not a big deal that I scored; I'm supposed to, because do you even see how good I am?
(Which, in and of itself, sounds like pretty good trash talk to me.)
Of course,Miu Miu Online, the idea that Paul "doesn't believe in talking junk" might be a bit of a news flash for Pau Gasol, whom CP3 famously called "soft" after a testy exchange in the closing seconds of a hotly contested January game between Paul's Clippers and Gasol's Los Angeles Lakers,Miu Miu Totes. In case you don't remember what all transpired in that fiery moment,Miu Miu Bags, I'll let Y! colleague Adrian Wojnarowski jog your memory:
Yes, Chris Paul called him soft. And, no, Gasol didn't want to hear it. Gasol hasn't forgotten the Lakers traded him for Paul, and he hasn't forgotten most fans — and maybe most coaches and teammates, too — wish the NBA hadn't voided the deal. He doesn't forget it,Miu Miu Handbags, and maybe this has something to do with him reaching down, patting Paul on the head late Wednesday and sending him into an absolute tirade,Miu Miu Purses.
"Don't touch the top of my head like I'm one of your kids," Paul seethed later.
As Marsh found out, Paul remains pretty ticked off about that whole thing:
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Forendino

Verfasst am: Do Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am    Titel: Ähnliche Themen

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    The-Hordies Foren-Übersicht -> Interface Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum des Forums | Gratis Forum für Ihre Homepage - Forendino.de | Powered by © phpBB Group